what happened to spring ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snowing and cold again today......ya gotta like spring time in Vermont!!! At least I don't have to cut the grass for a month or two!!!

Bob G.

I was gonna get a few hours of fishing in before work but we had a cold front come through yesterday and it was barely 32 and 20mph winds, so I stayed in bed. Darn you Bob, i'm gonna have to resort to the old Hot Tub Dance to send this weather back up north!!

No kidding...all winter we had record highs with some days in the 80's. Unfortunatly the wind was so strong that you wouldn't even think about going to the lake...in a tin boat anyway. NOW the day after the first day of spring, we have 36 degrees with a wind chill of 25. BURRRRRRRRR:angry:

Harpo

8" of snow here (Kansas) yesterday. I took Wednesday thru Saturday off to finally get the boat out. Now I am defrosting our freezer and getting the jitters from drinking coffee all morning. Have a good one, Chris F.:rolleyes:

We're forecast for snow tonight. Should look pretty with all the Redbuds, Forsythia, and Pear trees that are in bloom.:unsure:

Harpo

Tom,

Champlain water level is 97.42 feet and 32*F at the King Street Ferry Dock. Surface is still to hard to launch a boat! Hopefully water temps will up enough by the end of April.

Bob G.

As long as all that bad weather breaks up before I begin my trek back to Illinois - that's all I care about !!! If I time it right, nice weather, pre-spawn back there. I am getting pre-spawn fish out here and I will be gettin them back there as well !!!! Now only if my fiance doesn't leave me !!!

Back