Wes Watkins in OK

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score

I know all the boats have to be off the lake in the evening, but when do they allow boats to get on the lake?

I am heading out there tomorrow.

Thanks

You can usually get in just before sunrise. Most of the good spots would be waaaaay too hairy to try and navigate in the dark. For me anyway.

Good luck, that's one of my favorite lakes.

Harpo

BJ, Did you make it out there?

This mornings paper said it was 14 feet low due to some water main problem in Shawnee. I did'nt even go after I read that.

WOW! That's bad news. I was thinking about going out there tomorrow if I don't go to Arbuckle. That's really going to do a number on the weed beds too. Did the article say how long it will take for the lake to recover?

Harpo

It was low but I do not think it was 14 feet low. It seemed to be more like 4 or 5 feet low. The fishing wasn't super but we did catch a few. All of our fish were caught flipping to trees along creek channels.

the one time i went out there a couple weeks ago i did well with a shad crankbait on the channels...that sux its so low!

Latest posts

Back