Well I did it! a new 929 CDX is on its way!

• Thread starter Roy Randolph2 [URL]http://www.fishingpixels.com[/U
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HUH?!...I thought you were a died in the wool Skeeter man!!??:blink: And wasn't that an Etech hat on your dome all weekend during the Classic??

Geez...the balls of some people's kids!!!..LOL

Congrat's Roy.....you'll love it!!:wub:

Mac

After a short time here he must have seen the light?????

Congrats

BF

Well it was at the BPS Spring Classic where a Nitro State Team member starting whispering in my ear and after taking a look at the boat and the dealer it didn

Yea I'm pumped

I spent several days and many hours going over one and was very impressed

And your right BF this forum rubs off on you! :wacko:

Mac are you going to be at BPS for the Anglers Weekend? And will Mini be with you? I still have a bunch of his Rods I need to get to him.

Congrats Roy.....now we can get back to bass fishing for some walleye!!! :lol:

Man oh man....we need to get out in a few weeks then.....when will it be here???

OR...can you bum a ride for us?!?

ken1.sized.jpg

I don't remember exactly....wasn't that close to 30lbs. on that stringer of 5???

Congrats Roy....Angler's weekend in Auburn Hills is still in the air. If I am in town and NOT fishing I should be there....

Mini

I have to wait the standard 6 to 8 weeks just like everyone else

We got them in June so we have plenty of time

P.S.

Mac,

I hope you know I'm just pullin your chain my friend I know how busy you are

I know that Roy,.....I'm almost done traveling for awhile.....Then your pix is on the top of my "late undone" list...LOL (I just hope I see you again soon so I can re-tighten the lugnuts on your chair, before the wheels fall off!!!..LOL):wub:

TTYL,

Mac

BTW,..that cool pix of you and me at the Spring Classic is my PC's wallpaper at home!! Great photo!! (Mini took it,....so the photo credit goes to HIM!!) He get's red assed when he doesn't get proper PHOTO CREDIT!!! :p

I will have my new 06 929 with 250XS here Monday, Its been a long wait! but its almost ready to fire up and run.

101 Minn Kota and all the bells.

Hope to get some pics up once its ready.

Back