Warranty/ service issues

• Thread starter Carl S [URL]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bass-Tr
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very lame attempt to get attention from Tracker Marine. Like they expected to sell the boat after the writeup thay placed. No different than creating a website with the hopes of getting attention drawn to the problems they had/have. It is interesting what some will do.

TOXIC

The stgory seems a little fabricated to me also. Really who would keep paying for things that should be covered under warranty??? At some point dont you look into legal options if someone is screwing you that bad? Woithout knowing the whole story its tough to say but id bet there is a reason the stuff isnt being covered by warranty, if the story is even true.

Well, I "cordially" invited him over here to debate the Tracker issue. I will just bet he doesn;t show..

Uncle Billy

I would like to know how someone who cannot run down a simple trolling motor short and has no knowledge to tell the dealer he doesn't need a automatic bilge float. Then answer a question about the motor, and say typical Mercury shifting. You either have boating knowledge or not. Bull S_ _ _ .

Bubby:)

They would have a hard time explainng how repairs on a new boat would not be covered by warranty. I thought basically everything is covered for the first year - unless it is caused by the owner.

My view - Regardless of if the issues are true or not, I wish eBay would patrol their sellers more, as the seller mentioned in the last Q/A:

Q: Sorry for your troubles, thanks for the info, I just scratched TrackerFisher off my list. Thanks again.

Aug-20-06

A: That was our goal!!!!!! We really didn't think anybody would be interested much less bid, but we wanted to get the word out!

Yea, I read the missive. No question this guy's got a personal beef with a dealer versus Tracker, yet he's chosen to blame Tracker. Very uncool.

Okay, but as has been suggested here, many times. Tracker should have a "team" that addresses these issues in a public way.... A response similar to;"Tracker/Nitro Customer Care has been made qaware of this issue and is contacting the affected party... we hope everyone will appreciate that further comment by Tracker/Nitro is not possible. We strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction."

Then have some people who (1) Listen and investigate, and (2) have the power and authority to fulfill the Customer Service "Mission Statement" and warranties.

Next, do it promptly.

A company with a great product ought to have a great reputation. If everyone agrees that "perception is reality".... The "reality" (out there on the street) is that Tracker has losey customer service. Right or wrong that is the perception.

It was the perception when I bought my first boat and my latest...hasn't changed BUT, bygadfre THEY SHOULD CHANGE!;)

I fully expected to see him here on NTOWS. This is what I wrote on e-bay yesterday.

"You have made it very clear what your object is trying to sell the boat here. You want to bash Tracker like you have on a couple of web sites already. You haven't said one word about your past Trackers and if Tracker gave in now and gave you what you wanted, you'd be back in the cheering section. I love my Tracker and have not had a problem with it. If you others want to know about trackers, including you Scot, please go to N.T.O.W.S. and see what's flying around. This would be the Nitro,Tracker,Owners,Web, Site.

So Scot, try being a man and come on in that site and let's have an open debate. I came here, so now you go there.. That's what is important isn't it? Maybe Tracker will see all of this."

His reply today was, "Thank you for the info".

Uncle Billy

I know all boat companys have trouble..They have customers that they can not please.

It just seems funny that 99% of the Big problems are about Tracker...You can't Ignore that there are some genuine problems..

I know for a fact that Ranger has some complaints,They some times can be A----- But they do fix the problems......

Tracker needs to cure this trend of customer complaints or they may find that they are out of business...I had a Great NitroNo problems but I have had dealings with people that have really been screwed over by tracker,We try and fix the problems fro them, but I hear everyday, I wish I hadn't of gotten a tracker Product...

People are hurting, money Is scarce and the average person Is going to learn that you get what you pay for...I feel sorry for alot of folks....Lets hope that one of these days Tracker will decide that a good product will sell far more than a cheap POS.......JR

Geez, so harsh Toxic. Nice shot at me personally. :p You know, when you're looking at a $30,000 note on a $50,000 boat hanging over your head for a boat with a hull that fails every 10 trips and will never be able to use it as intended and advertised, that person just might make a web page about it. Sure not going to hear the truth out of you. You know about my boat. Would you ever warn a potential Tundra buyer, or at least objectively tell them about it? I seriously doubt it! The purpose of the webpage was not to harm Tracker or a "lame" attempt to get their attention. It was to share my "Nightmare" with others. Being sooooo pro-Tracker and unobjective really puts your credibility into question. IMHO :)

Back