Wanna see some crazy driving?

• Thread starter TOMMY RICH [URL]http://video.kenblockracing.com/fl
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So thats what they call Gymkhana these days.. seems to be pure excess. Did it back in late 60's early 70's in a Corvair Monza (take that ralph nader), I think something like 135 hp. didnt need to waste horsepower seeing how much smoke and rubber we could leave behind, and didnt use entire airport runways as a straighaway. Was a cheap and fun "hobby/sport". Courses were small and tight, focused on skill not the cubic $$$.

Yeah, I would say he's drifted the back end a few times, cool stuff. I don't think I can get my 4x4 to do unless I've got some good mud flats!:D

After all these years, I finally get to see the person who taught my wife how to drive.

Bubby:)

I just don't understand that. As a sport anyway.. It looks like a lot of fun if you can afford the tires and rear-end bodywork you'll need done. If it's a game and a stuntman thing great. If they race like that it seems to me that he's not doing anything but wasting a lot of time doing those sweeping turns when a car 1/2 to 2/3 that fast could beat him around those turns.

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back