waiting

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy durda

Reaction score
Well it has been almost 3 months. Tracker has agreed to take back my boat for inspection and or repair or repacement which ever they feel is nessesary. The dealer tells me they are still waiting for a truck to arrive. They have no idea when one will arrive. Seems like this is a unusual for a company with customer service in mind. With the state of the economy and employees are supposedly standing around this matter should be a little attended too. Any suggestion on how to move things along. All I want is a safe boat. Or am I being unreasonable. Thanks for any help.:(

I'd just keep the pressure on, things are tight everywhere right now.

I don't view this as a dealer problem any longer. The dealer has given me a copy of the shipping papers to me already. There seems to be no way for the customer to get in touch with tracker. It's always the same story. Contact your dealer. Thanks again.

Hang in there, all wet. It took them as long to resolve my problems but they did resolve it. They just move at a slower pace than my patience, but I am trying to work on that.

Only way I got my problem resolved was beat them over the head again and again.:angry:

This site has many, many documented cases of people unhappy with Tracker CS. The bottom line seems to be, that Tracker will get to your problem on their time (as I would also if I was servicing clients across the US), and work directly with your dealer to solve your problem. We are all used to taking our car down to the dealer and getting it fixed. Just think what it would be like if you had to deal with GM, Ford, Chrysler (etc) directly if your car needed factory servicing.

You don't want to hear this, but you need to simply stay in touch with your dealer and be patient! The last thing that BPS wants to do, is to circumvent the dealer, for many, many reasons.

Tex

I have my own Tracker warranty story, hope you can keep the pressure on and get resolution. No excuse for at least shipping the boat back, there are shipping companies every where. Every factory has some problems with production from time to time, but this is one more case where it seems like they go out of their way to upset customers who have spent big money.

I contacted tracker marine today (nicely) and tried to find out what was happening with this boat. They informed me that they were waiting for trasportation and were going to try and narrow down date and would contact me with more info. They also gave me a way to communicate any concerns I may have. They told me repairs would be made. Hope is not lost yet. Thanks guys for all the feed back.

Latest posts

Back