Used Boat Values

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
What is the best site for determining values for used boats? The only one I know of is Nadaguides.com. Are they fairly close or is there something like a black book for boats?

Hey Teri I could send you my little "Black Book" but I think most my entrants are probably grandmothers by now.

Serious I don't know but I do recall the dealer looking at a book when I asked for the value on my 93 170 DC.

Fatrap

NADA is a good place to start. I am not sure what dealers use.. I would say take about 10% off the wholesale value determined from this site if your trading.

No I don't think I am selling the Nitro. Can't afford to right now. I have seen a few used Triton fish and skis and wondered if they are priced too high.

I really don't see any used Ranger fish and ski or Nitros on the web. Not sure what that means.

Come on over to the dark side! MWWAAAHAAAAHAAA...

Tell you what, if you want I will sell you mine in the spring, it has less then 30 hours on the motor. I like the 1850 and would replace the 180 with that.

Cass

Shoot me an email with your price and we'll see.

Teri... The dealers here use NADAGUIDES.com....It's as close as you can get,,Now we deduct for damage and we look at the prop and skeg..It's all In the eye of the person who Is deciding on the trade In value...Hope this helps... JR ( By the way No One gives actual value,Thats why everyone tries to sell outright...I will try and sell your boat If you shoot me a price by E-Mail..Jr

Back