Seats

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Mills

Reaction score
What is the best way to get seats replaced in boat? I have a nitro Z7 2013 model. Used is fine.

Honestly, I would get them professionally upholstered. You can probably find a good auto upholsterer in any city. Most of them can rebuild them from the ground up, and match color and materials. And if they are good it will last far longer than the originals.

I had my Robalo 226 center console done (one of six charter boats I own) a couple of years ago, and it’s held up far better than the original seats.

What is the best way to get seats replaced in boat? I have a nitro Z7 2013 model. Used is fine.
If your a little handy with a staple gun? You can get seat skins, and DIY for 1/4 the cost and a little time

It cost me $2200 to get my seats re-done and they came out ok. I have some gripes on a few things that were and weren’t done. But it was during Covid and I had already gone a year without my seats. I found out afterwards about the website bassboatseats.com and after looking at reviews and prices I would have definitely bought from them the first time.

Take a look a Bassboatseats.com for replacement seats. I got some for a Stratos that I had and ended up cheaper than have my existing seats reupholstered. They are very comfortable and after 6 years of use they still look great. I still see my old boat regularly.

Latest posts

Back