Update on U.S.M.C. recuit Gross (broken bone)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
I just got a call from Mikes D I seems he fractured a bone in the top of his foot.His graduation is going to be dela

yed by 3 to 6 weeks ! he did it during the end of the crucible and was trying to let it go till after graduation but didn't quit make it. So he's doing some R&R ,light duty.

He asked me to send some books and candy! I spoke to his DI how wanted to asure me he had completed almost all his training and would graduate after his foot heals . My wifw answered the phone the Sgt. Spoke so fast she couldn't understand a word and handed the phone to me shaking her head .I took the phone thinking it might be a telemarketer

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM!! He replied is this the father of Michael Gross....Mike is naturally somewhat disappointed.

Luckily the lady I got at the air lines son had just graduated last year.She had a lot of good info for us and also talked to her super.so we don't have to pay any penalties for canceling. GREAT!

me! and Greg Meyer Mike wanted me to tell you thanks very much for the cards he appreciated them.

Were getting a package together to send him some supplies.since he said packages were nolonger an issue.

Mark,

If he can get a package from anyone just let me know...

Sorry to hear about his delayed graduation, but "doo-doo happens"!

Mark,

I am glad that it is after the Cruciable. Bummer he has to be a there a bit longer. I bet he is ready to leave there!!!

Please let him know to hang in there from me!!! (Me me that is not me! HAHAHAHA)

Carlos

Back