Turned down a free trip to Michigan

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
I can't believe I turned down an all expense paid trip to wonderful Battle Creek. I just couldn't swing the time off from school as I needed three days plus the weekend. The event was the USAG National gymnastics meet. Looks like I'll just have to make it there some other time.

fatrap

Where the hell is Battle Creek. Is it really a creek or do they just make corn flakes there?

Fatrap, it is just east of Kalamazoo, lots of neat stuff there including the Corn Flakes!

If you were to come in the summer also lots of nice bass water!

Randy!

B.C. is also 30 minutes south of Dimondale where I live. Its about 45 minutes south of Lansing too. The MVM is in the east part of the state, You could sneak in thru the west and central open borded area. :)

Gene

NOBODY sneaks in and out without us knowing about it,.........we just tend to ignore most of it!:cool: People who hunt and fish don't draw much attention,.........but gymnastics dudes running around in tights?? They BETTER stay over on the west side!!!:angry::huh:

Battle Creek is a cool little town. It was awesome when the ceral business was booming...

You could spent a whole day at DnR Sports just looking at KVD's trophies!

Mini

PS If you do decide to venture to eastern Michigan and Lake St Clair rest assured I will know, and if you make it back its because I let you :)

Latest posts

Back