Tundra's Gone

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Tracker finally picked up my boat and trailer. Now lets see how long it takes to get it fixed and how good of job they do. Stay tuned.

fatrap

Hope the boat comes wondering home to you soon. Too bad your late summer fishing got hosed.:angry: Here's hoping to see you on Anita next spring. I think it's going to be a good year there again finally.:)

Temps dropping outside getting close to time to park the boat. The shorthair is getting all sorts of excited.:D

Keep great notes on who, when and what... Every conversation... Every promise and who made it... Every opinion... They (Tracker) has told me that they have improved and there will not be anymore "problems"...

When your boat comes back inspect it over and then inspect it over again before you leave the dealer. When mine came back (before the swap)it had more problems then it left with!

Hey Roomie... Your cynicism is showing... And, I agree... But, I have a ponit to make with and through one of their Pro-Staff members...

I got a call from Bass Pro today(Wed) they got the keys that they needed for the engine and have had it off and on the trailer. They said I should have it back next week. Yeah right:lol: Lets see what happens.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back