Tundra's Back

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score

Finally got the Tundra back last night. The Service Manager called me this morning at school. He was all ticked off and told me that Tracker didn't do a thing and all they did was ruin my spare tire cover and the winch roller looked the same.

I dove over to Bass Pro on my prep preiod and it didn't look good. The service had called Tracker to see just what they had done and the techs were trying a new winchpost from the only other Tundra we have here. I was told it'd be fixed if the service manager had to drive to the Tracker Plant and get it done personally.

After school was out I went over and the Techs were on the way to the Lake with the rig. They had found a bunk that was missaligned and fixed it. The boat slid onto the trailer properly without even being put in the water. When we got to the boat ramp about two miles away they launched and recovered it four times and myself once. Perfect each time.

Tomorrow they will put back my batteries, 30 gallons of gas, detail it and I will hook up when I go to work there at 5pm. My wife thinks i should ask for some kind of compensation and I agree but haven't the foggyest on what to do about it. I'm just finally happy to have a boat again. Saturday I HAVE to go to a gun show but Sunday it's load my gear and head for a lake.

fatrap

That's great that you have your rig back! I'd also say they owe you some type of compensation for the lost fishing time and frustration you've been subjected to.

Sounds like a beginning of a promising resolution.

Sounds like the SAME'ol Tracker BS to me!! 'Rap,..DEMAND a new spare tire cover at the least!! A friend of mine just bought a Z9 and he's having a few "issues" already too.....I'm not going to go into any details here...but for what that boat cost him (you paid WHAT??:blink::wacko: )....they should be bending over backwards to help him out....unfortunately that's NOT the case!! Soooo typical!:angry:

Mac

The cover is a done deal. The Tracker guys here in Council bluffs are great. You can't imagine their flustrations over this and one other deal that went bad. They really try and do a good job. I see most of them three or four times a week while I'm working. All business and really wanting to have happy customers.

The guys in Missouri(pronounce Misery) don't seem to give a rats @ss. Anyway knock on wood that this will be the last of this.

fatrap

Ditto what Mac said....same ole, same ole! I've been saying it for years, and eventually, Tracker WILL prove me right. At some point, consumer America is going to get fed up and they will plummet and no longer be the largest retailer of boats. The days of buying "cheap" are over.....well except for attempts at gas.

And if you aren't going to service your customers, they will NOT come back. Want proof....look how many long time members here started with Tracker/Nitro and now have other rigs! It's quite a long list and growing. :p

Rob,...don't forget,..the vast majority of their customers are "first timers"....the pkg deals are decent and for the most part..they get you started at an affordable price. It's the "experienced" boaters and those fed up with poor CS that don't go back for their "next boat".

Looking forward to seeing you out there. Still some time to run around before the water hardens.

Didn't BPS and Johnny put put a record that had a single on it?...

Same Ol' Song and Dance ?:lol:

Been there....done it...and didn't get a T-shirt but, got a nice set of life jackets:p

Latest posts

Back