Trim & Tilt Woes No More ***FIXED***

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Whittemore

Reaction score
Steve R. That is almost the unit I have. Just some minor variances. I checked my email and I haven't received your email yet. I am very interested in what you have about my engine etc. I have been trying all day to find something.

If I don't get it I will let you know. I will get you my serial number and email it to you.

I went home and jumped on it. I put the motor and pump back togther and it worked straight from the battery. So I went back to the relays. Even though the 12 volts was being switched the motor needs a ground also. Even though I changed the relays position a couple of times I failed to look into the ground wire in the down relay SOCKET!!! After cleaning it up and soldering it the thing hasn't missed.

So guys, Check the ground side of things before you tear into the pumps and motors!

Thanks Guys for your help. All of you were in the right section of the ballpark.

Glad to hear you got her fixed.

You may have the never style trim unit.I was told they switched over about five years ago.

Steve

Back