Tracker repair

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just found out that my dealer was told by Tracker to send my 2000 Targa to a Tracker approved weld shop in Cincinatti for a warranty covered broken weld. I would guess there is only one shop that he's referring to that all warranty repairs in my area (Columbus)are sent but I don't know the name. Can anyone relate any experiences they may have had...repair satisfaction, turn-around time. I was kind of relieved that it wasn't going all the way back to Missouri.

Thanks

Rick

Don't take it to Cinci from personel experince. Take it elsewhere...ANYWHERE:)

Don't know who welds in Cincy but Performance Marine in Northern KY (859-635-3800) was welding a Tracker the last time I was there. Great place.

Da Bear

Dave and Tee,

Dave, yes it is Paul's Marine, why do you ask? Tee, elaborate a little please on why not Cinci. Pauls indicates the shop is Tracker approved and that they have been dealing with them for years with no problems. Don't know if I have a choice or not as to where it goes.

Rick

Elaborate? Got a few hours! :)

Seriously...When I purchased my rig there..it was not a good experience:(

Let's just say it was bad enough to get a new boat that I had to wait on from the factory.

Dave, I'm down in Groveport. Fish mainly Alum ck. Some Hoover and Buckeye. Have relatives that use to own an A-frame at Apple Valley. Nice area. Also use to wade the Kokosing up in that area. Fish mainly saugeye and muskie

Dave,

I'm down in Groveport. Relatives use to own an A-frame at Apple Valley. Nice area. Only ever got to do limited bank fishing there though. The kokosing up in that area is full of smallmouths around Frederickstown (sp). I usually hit Alum with the boat chasing saugeye and muskie.

Back