Tracker decals?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Peterson

Reaction score
I want to get a tracker boats decal for the back window of my truck. Anybody know where I can get one?? Trackers website has them but I refuse to pay $7.20 shipping for a $3.95 sticker. Its not that I can't afford $11, its just a pet-peeve of mine to pay twice as much to ship something as it costs to buy. They should be giving them away anyway...free advertising! I also saw one on ebay, but its all black, I would like one that has the black and red.

I just wish the one applied to the windshield of my boat was placed horizontal. It has a slight downhill slant to it. Not much, but I notice it, lol. :rolleyes:

WW-

Just shift your weight on the seat a bit and that decal will level out! LOL

They did the same thing on the windshield of my TV-18...

az

I have a friend that has a vinyl plotter/printer and can reproduce those decals pretty easy, if there were enough people that wanted those and Nitro decals, I could prolly get him to cut us some.....is that something I should put on the swap and sell section of this website???

Just shift your weight on the seat a bit and that decal will level out! LOL

Hey, it worked; I guess I can live with it now, lol.

Ok there's a 'Bass Tracker' decal from a Pro Team 185 - $88.33 the word tracker is 28x3

From a Tundra 21 Fishing Team

Large Tracker (43x4) $98.40 (rear sides) this is a 'puffy' decal

small Tracker (20x2) $16.42 (top of gunnels)

there are also "Fish The Finest" and "Fishing Team" decals that go with the small Tracker decal, they are $20.80 ea.

Kat

Back