tracker decals

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Malec

Reaction score
One side of my Pro v-16 looks great, the other had some @#@#@#@ punk run a key down the length of the boat. Must have been in a hurry because it only tore up the decal. Has anyone had a new decal put on ?? cost??. I can live with it, but it looks like crap.

Magna19 (Jeff White) had some new decals made up for his boat through a local shop (need more info... conatct him direct). You might try asking some local shops about duplicating what you have on the other side still intact...

mark,your boat doesnt look very old,call craig at auburn hills,they should be able to get the decals you need.that looks like a big decal on it.sometimes if you have a graphic artist in town,they might be able to take a picture and scan it then make a decal up for it,but it might not be the same color,but close to it.

greg and my boat are so old they forgot how to make them that good still.all the riveters are a dying breed now!!

Latest posts

Back