Tracker boats and garage sizes...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I know mine won't fit in my garage. I think I measured the overall length of boat+trailer at about 22' (guessing at the moment), and that's with the motor in a vertical position, and tongue folded. My garage measures at around 19.5' :rolleyes:

Waterwings....do you turn the motor all the way to the left or right and put the boat in at an angle? A guy I talked with said his garage was 19' 5" and it fits when put in this way....

I have a 2003 PT175 with the swing away tongue on the trailer and it easily fits into my 24' deep garage. I can walk around front/back with no problem.

My garage will measure about 19' 9" deep....I was hoping to drop the transom, turn the motor all the way left or right, put the boat in at an angle, and be able to close the garage door.....

mssw07 - you might be able to make it. I have an 02 PT175. My garage is 20 feet deep and my boat fits. I trim the motor all the way down and push it to one side (40hp). Since my garage is unattached to the house, that gives me a couple of inches extra (no dry wall/insulation). I also have the swing away tongue. With that fully stowed and the boat pushed straight back in, I still have a few inches in front of the door - not much, but a few nonetheless. So, you might make it. Good luck!

JC

I've done the measuring, but have not attempted to actually put in the garage. Even if it did barely fit we wouldn't be able to get into the house due to blocking the door that goes into the house. My wife's SportTrac gets parked in the other half of the garage. Good luck and I hope it fits for you. :)

My TV-18 (with swing away tongue) "just" fits in my garage...

When the door is shut, I can not squeeze between it and boat!

And that's with the motor tilted down to the cemet and the motor against the back wall!

But...all the hassle sure keeps her pretty inside!

az

I've contemplated moving some stuff off the back wall (side where my wife parks) when the weather gets better, and possibly put the boat in at an angle. May give it a try just to see if it'll work. :wacko:

Back