Toxic wants to stir up some crap!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenneth Brown

Reaction score
Any body got any ideas... Tox told me he wanted to get something started!!!

KB

KB - There so much to stir up when you are talking Toxic! Glad to hear from you, buddy! We could always ask for that picture of Tox in the red plaid skirt or have someone tell us the story (again) of how he got his name! LOL

KB - Did you hear the story that Toxic is getting rid of his Nitro 929 and getting a new Ranger Boat. He has crossed the line this time. He is giving up his sponsorship(s) and going to fish the banks of lakes and rivers with real worms on the end of a cane pole!

I heard he was a bad kisser.

I heard he was being shipped back to Michigan for a little talking too about even looking at a ranger...........:p

Tox is my my $&!+ list anyway... He had some lame excuse about family stuff... So he couldn't take a day away to fish with TJ and me this last summer... He is acting like Trepper... too good to fish with me and TJ...:eek:

You know... the way he dances on the bow of the boat like Bill Dance he should be in a Triton, not a Ranger...:lol:

Maybe we should start calling him Ike and make him move to Joisey! He's too big to break dance on the front deck, though!

If TOXIC danced at all on the front of his boat, it would be called "break" dancing... breaking the trolling motor, breaking the fishfinder, breaking the rods and reels, breaking the glue bond of the carpet to the deck.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He deserves some crap too... son of a beep-beep never even bothered showing up at Greentop this year - I had to go to Bassarama and pay $5 to see him - nothing else in there was worth the money, so I guess that $5 all went towards seeing TOXIC. And then he tortures my 3 year old son by glueing a quarter to the floor... naturally, dad had to come to the rescue with quarters out of my pocket, to keep the young lad happy. :p

Hey Tox... who luvs ya brother? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Oh he "dances" on the bow of his boat... TJ has seen it and it traumatized him... He still is on meds almost two years later... Not a pretty sight!!!:D

Try starting some "crap" after his chili !

Who said you were a "Fisherman"??????????? Just 'cause you are a guide doesn't mean you are a fisherman. LOL

Toxaci.jpg

....'Nuff Said!!:eek:

You guys are worse that the BFHP!!! Don't any of you forget ANYTHING????? At least KB wasn't talking about giving me a smooch on the boat!! Ooooooopppppsss.....:huh:

TOXIC

The only one who would give you a smooch on the boat would be a bass ala Jimmy Houston, particularly since you are known around here as the "bad kisser". Most of us here don't have those redneck names like the BFHP has nor do we use their type of language. Imagine what they do say on BFHP under your other alias! :p

Tox You really need to Buy Jr's Ranger..After seeing that picture you need to salvage some self esteem,,,,,,HEEE HEHEHHHEEEHEH:D

All he needs now is some black flys...........OOOPPPPPSSSS wrong guy..................

BF

I cant beleive that picture surfaced again.....

I should have trademarked it!

That plaid is "SO BRIGHT" !!!! Tox must use Cheer!:p

Grg - Only when the "Tide" is out! Doh!!!!!:blink::blink::blink:

Back