Toxic - 21st Fishing Expo and Boat Show in Timonium

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
I won't be able to go this year but maybe you should.

On Saturday Chris McCotter will tell where everyone can find Lake Anna's top Bass structure:)

Bill

OHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That one's gonna cost ya!!! You just wait till I get you out in the boat!!LOL!! At bassarama last year McCotter's booth backed up to our our booth. It wasn't pretty!!LOL

TOXIC

OK, OK, Ok, I'm SORRY!!!!!! I read that in the local paper today Tox. I knew you'd get a kick out of it. Or is that I'll get a kick out of you?:)

Bill

Take a large salt shaker with you if your impressed with McOtter

Hey - Play nice. Chris is a good person and has been instrumental in continuing to revamp and add to the fish structures on the lake along with the Virginia Game and Inland Fisheries. They are doing more work on the 19th of February so if anyone is interested in helping please let me know or contact Chris at his publication Woods & Waters. He is a real steward for Lake Anna. Of course I thought Bill's comment was right on! HaHa Tox!

Think maybe I will come down and see you in Richmond at the end of the month at Bassarama. You giving any free passes?????? LOL

Call me when you are in the lot and I'll see what I can do. And for the record, I have nothing against McCotter but when we have the time I'll tell you a few stories about some of the antics he's pulled.

TOXIC

Back