Tox - this is to good to be true!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Saw this in the paper and busted a gut........how perfect!! (For those of you who don't know,...Tox works in the banking industry and spent many years on the road, closing banks!)

Priceless!!

Tox.gif

Sorry to say soon to be back on the road again. I thought I was done with the "Grim Reaper" crap for the remainder of my Government career but noooooooooooo!! To quote Pachino...."Everytime I try to get out, they just keep pullin me back in!!":lol: Gettin tough out there for the banks that have been making risky loans and dabbleing in the sub-prime crap. Add to that the general state of the economy and as Willie would sing I'm...."On the road again"!! I did it in the 80's when we had the Agriculture crisis, which was also real estate based by the way. I have personally closed 77 institutions for both the FDIC and RTC and it looks like I am going to put a few more notches in my holster before I get to retire. This time though, it seems like the public has forgotten that with FDIC insured institutions, no one has ever lost a penny of insured deposits. Seems to me people are more unaware than ever. Might just be the new "demographic" mix of our population if you know what I mean. So, keep your eyes on the news and you might just see me.... not in a Yamamoto fishing shirt but a monkey suit padlocking the front door of a bank.

TOXIC

I wanna know where you keep those baggy pants when you get ready to do the "Hammatime"?

lol Tee.

I dont know where he gets them but heres some photographic evidence ....

hammer%20time.jpg

Hey! I remember that guy from the movie; he was listed in the credits as "Third munchkin from the left."

That is what happens when you fish so much!!:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back