Tom from TN

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Tom, good to see you on the site!

Yes, Tennessee is agreeing with me. I love the fact that I am already fishing on a regular basis. I have the Triton in the slip at Nashville Shores. You should see the white trash boat cover we rigged up. It's amazing what you can do with a tarp, some rope, a few golf balls, and some pulleys. You just pull up the anchors and hoist up the tarp and away you go....drive right back under it like a garage and then lower it back down. I bought a cover for the dock but I might return it.

I have fished Priest about 10 times. I catch bass here and there but nothing to brag about. Most of the are around 12 inches. I am having trouble locating fish and I am not sure why. Probably because I don't know the lake too well and I don't know what I am doing most of the time. Ha!

We will have to meet at Nashville Shores and I will take you out fishing and you can show me the "hot spots". I would be forever grateful.

Hope your health is doing well!

Teri:

When I fish there I love to use a pop-r any place where the shallow rock shelves drop into deep water. Pull from shallow to deep or parallel deep. Especially good at low light and dark.

Wormin down by the bridge is good but crowded.

Da Bear

Teri,

Good to hear you're liking good ole TN.

We may have to try going out fishin sometime. I'm probably selling my boat next month if everything goes as planned.

I don't know if you still have my phone number or not, but email me if you don't.

I know a few spots near Nashville Shores and some up river too!

See ya!

Tom

Back