Three Things

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score

THREE THINGS YOU ARE SCARED OF:

01 | Swimming in a lake (somethign might get/eat me)

02 | Hanging my feet over the side of the boat/dock (same reason as #1)

03 | Not getting married

THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:

01 | My friends

02 | NTOWS "____day Funnys"

03 | Mark Lowry/Aaron Wilburn

THREE THINGS I LOVE:

01 | My family and Friends

02 | fishing/boats

03 | hunting

THREE THINGS I HATE:

01 | Jet Skis

02 | Pre-calculus

03 | Deep clear water (re-affirmed after my week at Table Rock)

THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:

01 | Why that freakin wheel on the grocery cart cant seem to stay still

02 | Why fish will bite his spinnerbait and not mine

03 | what is under the cowling of my mercury

THREE THINGS ON MY (computer) DESK:

01 | Printer/scanner/copier

02 | dictionary (like i need this....lol)

03 | Keyboard

THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:

01 | Typing this

02 | Looking at a computer screen

03 | listening to the bball game in the other room

THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:

01 | Get married.

02 | Win the Classic

03 | make a living fishing

THREE THINGS I CAN DO:

01 | fish

02 | fish

03 | hunt

THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:

01 | i like fishing and i like to talk about fishing

02 | Try to be funny

03 | Ready to smile

THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:

01 | Dunk a basketball

02 | Drive backwards blindfolded on the interstate

03 | catch a fish in a BFL tourny

THREE THINGS I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EVER:

01 | Metallica-thats not music...jsut ppl screaming

02 | Those who discourage you

03 | people who say "get a life, you cant make a living fishing"

THREE OF YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:

01 | Tuna

02 | Barbecue

03 | Seafood (so it goes with number one...but i like all foods!)

THREE THINGS YOU'D LIKE TO LEARN:

01 | How to catch a fish in a BFL or big tournament ;)

02 | How a girl thinks

03 | What a girl wants

THREE BEVERAGES YOU DRINK REGULARLY:

01 | Water

02 | Tea

03 | Dr. Pepper

THREE SHOWS YOU WATCHED WHEN YOU WERE A KID:

01 | Fishing with Orlando Wilson (i miss his show. we have a few old recordings of it...good stuff!)

02| Bill Dance Outdoors

03 | Bassmasters

(I wasnt normal...i enjoyed cartoons, but i loved to watch fishing shows on saturday mornings)

BJ... around here (my house) you are as normal as the rest of us...

What? You aren't afraid of spiders???? I am scared to death of spiders. Even the little ones. I find a big, fuzzy wolf spider or tarantula in the woods and I can't go back to that spot for a year.

No one here would ever acuse me of being "normal"! :)

BJ,

On the things you'd like to learn...give up on #2, no one (males at least) can figure that out, lol.

I take great offense to the Metallica comment. If you think that is screaming, listen to Cannibal Corpse or some other real death metal band. At least Metallica actually has harmonies and not just horrible guitar playing with normal slamming of the drums. Nothing gets me pumped up more before a softball game than a good ol' 'tallica tune. Just wish they wouldn't scare the fishies away while on the water...

Mike Harrison

Me!, You should see the spider I found living in the storage room under my house! No exageration, it was as big as the back of my hand (fingers not included). My wife said aren't you going to kill it? I said I didn't want to make it mad, besides as long as it doesn't eat the dogs, it can stay.

Rich D

Mike-

When compared to oldies, classical, etc type music that i listen to....metallica is screaming...lol.

Hey if it pumps you up, more power to ya!

Rich -

There was an episode of Night Gallery ( a TV sci-fi show back in the early 70's hosted by Rod Serling) called "Arachnidaphobia". (Lo-o-ong before the movie.) A man washed a small spider down his kitchen sink..... It came back up..... He washed it back down..... It came up again - only it had grown just a bit..... He washed it down again and again and again..... It came back again and again and again..... Each time it came back it was a bit bigger... and Bigger... And BIGGER..... When it had grown large enough..... It ate him.

I was in my early 20's when that show aired and I still had nightmares for months.

me <~~~no exclamation point for this one.

Spiders....yeah i'm scared of them to a degree....

i dont care for snakes much...like this one lake we fish in the spring every year...it seems like we go there right after the lil snakes are born... NOt kidding..we probably saw 100-150 snakes for every 150-200 yards we fished in a creek. I have never seen anything like it....they would come up to the side of the boat..try to get in...YIKES!!!... and they would be in trees looking down on you!!!....makes me shiver just thinking about that day!

kinda like the Bill Dance clip on his bloopers show where the snake falls out of the tree and onto him )only that has never happened(

Now snakes I can handle!

Litterally!

I used to collect them when I was a kid!

We live on a couple of acres in a semi-rural area east of OKC. We find snakes in our yard every year. They dont bother me that much..it was just a wierd feeling to see all the snakes at that lake and have them come up to the boat and stuff.

I had a pet snake when i was in the 3rd or 4th grade.

Back