This Spring Sucks !!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
This spring sucks ! I have a brand new boat sitting in my back yard gathering cobwebs . I can

I can't even imagine not be able to fish all year round, what would i do? Probably the same thing you are. We are 1/2 way through are Tournament season now.

You need to head South on a vacation.

I feel for ya.

Why Chris is Greenwood open ? I just called the Lees park in Hopatcong and one of the old guys siad that lake was still solid ?

I am headed south to Guntersville this weekend, hook er up and follow me!

I'll be thinking about you and that pretty new boat while I'm fishing this weekend - got a tournament Saturday and another on Sunday.

I feel for all you people with solid water. I lived your life until this spring......and I don't miss it. Fish on!

Add me to the list. They say another three weeks minimum before ice-out here is southeren Maine. Got my boat pulled out of the shed and just sitting out there looking soooooo lonesome.

Bring it down to Jacksonville, we'll break it in for ya!

Today - Sunny 80 degr. slight breeze

Thurs - Sunny 80 degr. slight breeze. Going out in the am, cant wait..

Spring is always frustrating here in Okla. the weather is georgous but the wind is off the chart. I'm talking 20 to 30 mph with gusts 35 or 40 sometimes. It's tough to fish in my tin rig while being blown around like a leaf.

Harpo

Ice-Fishing-3-copy.jpg

Tom, all that rain we just had turned all the lakes down here into mud! Going to tak another day or two for them to settle...unless more rain comes!

St. Lawrence River has opened up enough now to put a boat in at Ogdensburg. Still a few ice junks floating around though.

What little water wer have here has been opened up for a month and I haven't fished yet. The boat is buried in the back of my Dad's shed and I'm waiting for him to return from Texas. It's locked up like Ft. Knox.

Fatrap

Well It's been 2 days of spring here,In the 70s but It's going to turn cool again..I Just Love this State..I wish they would flood the whole State of Indiana and make the biggest Lake In the World....JR What YA Think Teri ??????

Hey Tom - Just one of the reasons I moved to Virginia 38 years ago (that and Uncle Sam). While I enjoyed my ice fishing days it is a whole lot better when you can put the boat in year-round.

We got a crew coming in April so why don't you join in with the South Jersey guys and make a go of it.

Water will be warm enough to go swimming. I know, I went in last week when my wife dumped me off the jet-ski. Water temp about 71 degrees on the hot side of the lake.

Tom, I enter Assunpink from Roosevelt. The main dirt road in is a bit more beat up than normal, lots of potholes, but not too bad.

I put in at the back end of the lake , the dirt road by Ranger station , and it was extremely bad, rutted and muddy, when I went there earlier this week.

I'm surprised they haven't regraded them like they do every year yet....I'd guess the lousy weather is the reason.

Guys, went to Blue Marsh today. Air temp 64 water 47 not much luck but nice to get out. Alot of wood floating around due to the heavy rain but nice to get out.

Back