This Months Bassmaster Magazine

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Did anybody notice that there is an article about my partner Teddy Carr? It's near the back and he is fishing that mudhole Rappahanock river that he likes so much. Interesting.......

TOXIC

its an interesting article,no big suprises, i fish the rapp regularly and the info for the most part is correct. the best thing about the rapp is its never busy, on memorial day my wife and i saw less than 6 boats all day.

mike

I talked to Teddy and he did the article over a year ago that is why it is generic, they use them when they need them. He has another coming up that is a main feature.....He told me to show up on the lake this Saturday for a photo shoot so maybe I'll get a little of the glory!!:lol:

TOXIC

Nope gonna take the girl I've been dancin with for 3 years!!:lol: She deserves as much credit as I do. I gotta take a bunch of sponsor shirts though.

TOXIC

Favors has yours ready. When you gonna get that and the battery? Hopefully before LSC

Back