This is getting out of hand

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
As all of you know I am not big into Ranger boats. I am a DIE HARD nitro guy.

Yesterday.....My sister had a soccer game. It started at 8:00 pm. Church is usually over at 8:00. I left church a little early with a friend to go to the game. I turned left out of the parking lot and started driving south. In front of me is a red Ford with a Ranger boat logo on the back. He also had a sticker with the guy peeing that read "anythign but Ranger boats". I thought to myself I ahve to let this guy see my Nitro sticker on the back of my truck. I pass him and in my mirror I see the passenger pointing at my nitro logo. At the next stop light We are right by each other. We look at each other and waive. I then reached over and put my Nitro hat on. Then the other guy reaches over and grabs his Ranger hat!!! We rolled down our windows and said "see you on the water" as the light turned green!

I cracked up every time I thought about that last night.

BJ

ALSO after the game....I took my sister and my friend through Sonic. I hadnt cleaned the truck out and didn't have a cup holder for my drink. I just sat it on the little thing in the middle (that little console thing). When I went to stop at the stop sign my drink flew through the air and all over the inside of the truck and me and my friend...

We laughed about it and got it cleaned up....

LOL

LOL!! When I wa your age.....

THAT would have been a drag race to the next light!

I am so-o-o-o-o old........

:)

me!

It probably would have been for me to but I was in the turn lane....

I remember me and a buddy driving 18 hours for a week of fishing in Colorado. On the way up (we drove straight through) we had Sonic for dinner. He didn't realize it for awhile but he was slmaming his straw into the ice to break it up and cut a hole in the bottom of the cup: kept saying..."kinda cool in here for Texas" and "kinda cool in here for New Mexico", then he realizes on a restroom break...I laughed so hard...Cherry Lime-aid turns khaki shorts bright red!!!

Back