The Passion of The Christ

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenneth Brown

Reaction score
Went to see the Passion today. Everyone PLEASE make it a point to go see this film! Thanks KB

How did yo9u pick the category of Insurance for this post??:)

I also saw the movie on saturday, It's a must see if your a christian. If your not a christian, I think it is still probably going to be a very good movie.

I saw it the day it opened. Too powerful for any words. A must see.

Barb

David, Not being bashful about my beliefs, I think that asking Jesus into our hearts is Insurance It,s my prayer that anyone who see's this movie will be touched and convicted. I know that not all people on this board share these beliefs and i'm not going to push my opinion on anyone! If anyone wants to discuss this in detail, please e-mail me. I WILL NOT DISCUSS THIS IN THIS FORUM. Thanks KB

Yes, please don't discuss this on the Forum. Take it elsewhere.............sa

Let's continue to discuss the movie though....

I thought it was great...a very powerful and well made film.

The subtitles didn't bother me like I thought they would...after the first 5 minutes, I was lost in the story and didn't even notice.

I would definitely reccomend it.

I'm going to see it sometime this week,...as soon as the wife feels up to it....maybe friday after work!

The wife is seeing it this weekend with a friend. I have no interest in seeing it.

Rich D

Back