THE BIG "50"

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Friant

Reaction score
Well guys I turn 50 today. Haven't been on since I had the prop issue, which you guys helped tremendously with. On the 10th I took my wife to ER because she was very weak and the doctors found she has cancer all over her insides and major organs. Prognonis isn't the greatest but she is getting stronger. Should get her home sometime next week. Accepting all prayers!!! I have been at hosp. every day and night since but today I have family there and I am going out on the lake for a little unwinding. Hoping the bass gods are good to me. Will update y'all later.

Doug

Wow Doug, I'd wish you happy birthday, but I know it won't be. Your wife and you are both in our thoughts and we hope for the best.

Scott

Doug HBD & prayers are sent for you & yours God bless & hang tough.

Doug - HBD and thoughts and prayers out to you, your wife and family. I've gone through it and you have to be strong for her.

Doug I wish your wife the best. She needs you the most and you seem to be doing right by her. Go out and recharge.

HBD - Randy

Have a good time out on the water and let your mind rest a bit... Just think about the fish... My family's prayers are with you and yours... And, please, do enjoy your Birthday...

WOW, You bring tears to my eyes,My prayers are with you brother...

Ditto on what Greg said "just think about the fish".

If you need anything,don't hesitate to ask.

nofishcatchin Jim

Doug - A very bittersweet Birthday indeed, Very Happy Birthday and our thoughts and I wish your wife the best and speediest recovery.

Trep

Prayers sent and on the prayer list . enjoy the time on the water and have the best birthday you can have.

God Bless.

I wish you both the best of luck and my prayers/thoughts will be with you.

CHRIS CAS

Doug, sorry to hear that. You might try MD Anderson in Houston. They saved my mother from ovarian cancer. Doesn't sound to promising but you might at least call them.

Happy birthday a day late. Hope you caught lots of fish. Keep your chin up!

Latest posts

Back