Thanks!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry S

Reaction score
Thanks for answers to dozens of questions I have had about NITRO boats and bass boat operation in general!

I know....no one remembers me posting a question! That's because I used the search buttom above to ask those questions. I am sure you are all aware of the treasure trove of info available to readers of this board. But, I just had to say thanks and recognize everyone's efforts in sharing their experiences.

Just to give you an idea of how much reading I have done, I ran into 'Texas Transplant' at BPS last saturday and recogized him from the various photos of him that have been posted here or on his website!

Harry

New & Happy NX882DC owner

Glad we could help Harry. You got a nice boat so enjoy the ride. Good that you hooked up with Tex while at BPS. He'll steer you straight.

Da Bear

Geez..... The one member you run into is now driving a competitive brand! LOL!!

Welcome aboard!!

me!

P.S.

I'll bet your boat will beat his boat! :p

I'm telling you. It's a scary feeling to be shopping at the local BPS, and have someone walk up and go - 'Aren't you Texas Transplant?'.

Harry - glad to have met you on Saturday, and glad to see that you signed up and are now a full fledged member. Of course, you haven't been here long enough to go through the hazing as yet.

Did you get that new bad boy out to Norman on Monday, as you had planned?

Tex

Thanks Bear, Bill and all!

ME:

Yes but,....his heart is still with NITRO/Tracker and he shops BPS!

PS: Did I hear a double dare??? HA!

TT: Yeah, I saw it in your face! Thought, ooops, bet he thinks "Here's a real kook!" Guess that's why I lost my manners and didn't introduce my son/fishing partner who was with me. I am just north of Ft. Mill about 3 miles from the Copperhead Island access area. So am about 15 or so miles from you.

And, I did get the 'fat boy' in the water Monday. Going again tomorrow and just maybe Thursday and Friday!

Harry

It doesn't get serious until the "Double Dog Dare"!

Every time I think of that movie.....

I think of what Mac must have been like as a kid!

ROFL!!

me!

"I think of what Mac must have been like as a kid!".... Well yeah, just like he was yesterday and the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that.....

You could look at that face and tell "he's still a kid":)

Which BTW Mac..Take it as a compliment:)

Harry. You are real close to me. I'm in Rock Hill. You and your son looking for a Bass Club, by chance???? We start our trail in February, and would love to have some additional new members. We fish a team format (blind draw each month).

We fish the 3rd. Saturday of the month, with the meeting the Tuesday before. We fish for points, plaques and trophys (end of year), and have an inexpensive volunteer pot at the tourneys.

Let me know.

Tex

Back