Thank you Tracker!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim C

Reaction score
Well, many of you know my story about my boat. In the end Tracker came through. Many, many thanks to the people at corporate who made this happen and to the people here who showed me support and tolerance. ;)

No, I didn't get a free boat, but we did reach an agreement that is acceptable for both sides. Bottom line is that I'll be back in a Tundra, the smoothest, driest, and best handling boat in it's class. I've never denied that! :)

Oh, and Toxic............. :p

Sorry, had to. :)

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah.... Does this mean " IT'S " Over? Is your web site up to date with the good news?

I wish you had left out that last part though:rolleyes: Don't you ever get tired of it?

Uncle Billy

A big :p to you too Uncle Billy. :) You can't spoil my joy tonight!!!! If you were only in my shoes, you would understand. Hopefully someday. ;)

Don't know, but do care. If I missed thanking anyone I don't know about.............. a great BIG............THANK YOU!!!!!

How's that? :D No hard feelings, just had to give you a return hard time. :wub:

Eye's - Great news!! i've still got a dream of them making a 18 Tundra Sport - No front livewell, pads infront of the walkthrough consoles, rear bench seat with storage, 175 Opti on the back, non-skid vinyl decking, galvashield trailer, and I'd just have to find the $30k cash and i'd have a perfect bass, walleye, pike, in shore saltwater boat!!!!

Enjoy!!

Back