TGIF NTOWS!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Headed to the Holler in the morn and I' all pumped up:lol:

Get those rods out guys..Spring has Sprung:cool:

Tight lines

TEE OUT

Have fun, good luck! Its a nice wet spring here....

Might even get the boat wet this weekend on Clair or the Det River. :)

Good luck TEE!

mini, is the ice gone yet?? I saw a couple of guys ice fishing yesterday....I still have plenty of time to get my boat ready!

Bob G.

Good Luck Tee, I want a report and PICTURES, I'm begining to forget what a bass looks like other then the ones in the grocery store around the corner!! LOL

Bob - Dang, when DO you get to fish, you guys are like 9 months of COLD!!!

2 beers into the Friday night, boys in bed gonna catch a flick with the wife on TV.

Ya'll be good, y'hear!

Trep

Mine will be wet for the first time tomorrow. :wub: I'm going perch fishing, but I may see if I can catch one on a jerk bait. ;)

Gene

Morning all. Big storms rumbled through N & E Texas early this morning. Just starting to subside and clear out. Going hunting for slabs over the weekend. Water temps in the 60's.

Everyone have a great day and weekend.

Tex

Doesn't everyone have this Fri off? Its a national holiday - Tomb Sweeping Day!

Oh right, thats here in China!!! LOL

Gonna be wet here tomorrow, cool with a high in the upper 50s!!

Heading back to the states (north of NY City) in 5 weeks, you get rid of that snow Bob, send it NORTH to Pierre and the Canadians!!

Enjoy the fishing Tex, I wanna see some pics of those slabs!

Trep

Here in NashVegas it is going to be 65 tomorrow and 75 on Sun. Looks like a great weekend if the water is not messed up too bad over there.

Latest posts

Back