TGIF NTOWS !

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Monin' all ! Boy that Harvest Moon sure is pretty this mornin'!

Now everyone get OUT this weekend:cool:

Morning "Yawn" Chilly 34 degrees this morning and suppose to be colder tomorrow morning. I have an early-bird tournament for the 2007 season tomorrow. Looks like I'll be breaking out the insulated cover-alls for tomorrow.:(:D

I will be leaving for a week at Smith Mountain Lake (VA) later today. We've rented a house on the lake for a week (link below). I've got some rod's/tackle packed, but not taking the boat. It's not specifically a fishing vacation, but we will certainly do some of that. Maybe even do a stiper charter sometime during the week.

Adios, and everyone have a great week.

Tex :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool:
http://www.rsirentals.com/rentals/shelter-cove.htm

Morning all!

Hunting season for small game starts tomorrow here in Louisiana. Planning to go Saturday morning. Everyone have a great day.

Barry:)

Morning all!

Fool - You need to get one of them fancy FishHedz I got for my birthday to keep your face warm!! 30's it can't be its not February yet!!! LOL

Tee - Saw the moon from the Hot Tub last night, looked great! hope it helps the fishin!!

Tex - You and Nancy enjoy that well earned vacation, and make notes for us on how it would work for a family with kids!

I'm off in the AM with Dan N to fish till noon, bass are starting to move up shallow to feed (based on reports) and hoping to do better then just 2 keepers i got last Sunday. Then we're pulling out and comming back to my place to get my boys and putting both our boats back in with minnows/worms for the kids and doing a competition!!

Just gotta survive the job today!

Texas Transplant,

Wow, nice looking rental place! I'd love to have something like that on the water as a permanent residence. Enjoy the vacation :)

Glad this week is finally over !!

Started off bad when I wrecked our new 2 week old $500,000 truck. It was only a minor fender bender,( as minor as two 250,000 lb machines colliding can be), but the bosses weren't too happy about it.:angry: Oh well, chit happens.;)

Looking forward to doing some fall fishing this weekend. Hopefully my weekend will be better than my week was.:D

Glad to be wrapping up the week. Everyone have a good weekend!

Back