TGIF NTOWS crew !

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Gotta put in a front entrance door tommorow morning:rolleyes:

Hopefully I can squeeze in some fishing this weekend...gotta a whole bunch of new baits I need to try out and report on.

Y'all have a fantastic weekend.

TEE OUT:cool:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Saturday - Going with the area manager to approve my choice of stand placement for hunting on Camp Bullis this year. After that... work around the house. I think it's time to carpet my garage loft and install the flat screen tv on the wall. :p

Sunday - My son wants to go fishing - bad. He's been begging me to go lately. I'm going to head out to Choke Canyon in the morning, fish for a few hours, and then come home for him to attend a birthday party for one of his little friends.

All the best,

Glenn

Hopefully finishing pressure washing the front driveway all the way out to the main road today. (What the HECK was I thinking when I started this two days ago I don't understand. :wacko: ) Taking the oldest to a private lake close by for some Saturday fishing, if I can move! :lol:

TGIF Gang!!

Today is work and then taking the boys Tubing after work. Sat AM Dan and I are fishing, rest of the weekend is moving/re-arranging our play room, we picked up a Pool Table that was installed yesterday, its in and level, but need to figure out the rest of the room!

If the weather holds may take Eli out fishing Sun too!

Oh and gotta find the night for Frog Giggin with Noah!

I'll be at BPS for four hours each day, but we have our grandson for a couple of weeks and that's always fun. He's 7.

This afternoon and Saturday morning I'll painting the outdoor kitchen roof. Sunday I'll be heading north to Alexandria to see my older brother who's in the hospital. I'll try to get some fishing in either late Saturday or Sunday.

Barry from La.:)

I'm headed too Monterrey, Mexico. I will be cooling dowm with some cold Corona's

You all have a safe weekend.

Que Viva Mexico!

Sounds FUN Ace,.....I'll be throwin a few back myself at my neice's wedding saturday!

Happy Week-End everyone! I'm really not into much of anything except for making Sandy swim her laps and laying around.:)

Looking for someone to sell me some LuckyCraft lures... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Sorry Glenn, don't kill me:p

I just can't picture you frog giggin' Michael.:rolleyes: But good luck, Noah will show you..

Barry, I hope it's nothing serious with your brother!:(

Uncle Billy

Would someone close to Uncle Billy please "accidentally" hook him with a dull, rusty treble hook for me? :lol:

Thanks!

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back