Tennessee Wild Side show

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of or watched this show? It's an outdoor show in Tennessee for hunting and fishing. The producer emailed my mom (knows her from hunting) and asked her for my contact information. He said he would like for me to be on the show. How cool is that? Maybe that will help me get some sponsors? Guess I will need a bass boat to go on the show? Hmmm, think a local dealer would loan me one in trade for advertising?

Use your Ranger (if you even need a boat)...but see what they have to say first,...they just may want you to write an article or something. Trust me...don't let yourself get TOO excited.....take it as it comes,..but be prepaired to be let down once in awhile too (that comes from being told a lot of stuff, and then NOT seeing it materialize!!) ...it comes with the territory...been there, done it, heard it all and got the t-shirt!!

I've watched it a few times. Let us know what they're wanting from you and how it turns out.

Isn't that the show that has the Hooters Girls offshore fishing?? When you gonna be on??? :wub::wub::wub: - :lol::D:lol:

Good luck and whether it's ink or video, it's all good advertising!! Great job and good luck! :D

Ya, I know it may never happen but thought it sounds cool if it should ever materialize.

They do pieces on outdoors. Exposure can't hurt. Congrats on the Tourney last week.

Latest posts

Back