TEE

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

william Clark

Reaction score
We got to Dale Friday morning. We had three on the first point we went too. The guy in the back of the boat caught one 21". The rest of the weekend was slow for sure. Had a good time in a great place so either way it was good.

I got the aqua vu out and saw some good fish on it. Saw a real good spotted bass. A lot of the fish would investigate the silt being strirred up and would come right for the camera. I have owned it for a couple of years and never really used it much. It was good to see some fish on it.

Clark

Cool:cool:

Now...you need to hook-up with me and a few others around the end of March/early April for some of the best Brownfish action around.

And yes, Dale is still the prettiest lake.....:cool:

Did you get down towards the dam side (Dale, Indian or Kyle Branch) ?

E-mail me and I'll let you in on some good areas and tactics for fall.;)

Mostly Illwill and some in Wolf river. We stayed on the Kentucky side.

Let me know when you are going in March/April. I think I am going to fish less tournys and get back into enjoying the lakes more so I may be able too.

Thanks Clark

I quit tournies about 10 years ago and havent looked back. It actually took the enjoyment part out for me and even stressed me at some points.

Some of these pros have to have nerves of steel...I don't:lol:

Once I got back to the basics and I just love fishing Dale, it was a no brainer and I don't think I would have went as far as the Bassmasters either:lol:

It has really helped me to relax and enjoy it and it has improved my fishing skills dramatically due to the pressure being gone and really using your head to figure them out.

I've seen the best fishermen out there REALLY HUMBLED by Dale.

My tough days are fewer and farther between:cool:

Back