Team 700LX! - Guntersville this weekend!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Update - Frank and Trep are fishing together this weekend! COME ON Thursday!!

Bill - Would have loved to fish with you again, we'll find a way in the future.

Tox - You got THAT Right! I have the boat gassed, bearings/tires all set, tackle all in the boat, rods re-rigged with 30-65lb braid based on the rods/reels, Coke Zero/gatorade/water in the back of the dodge...

Someone come take advantage of me and fish with me!!:lol::lol::p

"Someone come take advantage of me and fish with me!!" :blink::unsure:

Dude... You have seen Deliverance, right??!! :lol::lol::lol:;):D

Have fun and a safe time! :)

Trep- If the room for Fri is still available count on me to be there.I am thinking of leaving my boat at home and prefishing with you on Fri.and you or one of the others on Sat.Besides getting together with you all this is a learning trip for me.My cell # will be in the mail

Frank

Hey Frank - YUP the room and spot on the boat is OPEN for ya! So SOLD!! And no worries leaving your boat at home, i'm dragging mine up so were good! And this is a learning trip for me too, first time on the lake!! LOL

We'll be "Team 700LX!"

Looking forward to it!

I would love to go but I have been gone for the last 2 weeks. Somehow I got roped in to having a cook out at my house this Saturday. Have fun!

Good Luck Trepman! Hope you rip some lips. Catch a few pigs, but save me 5! LOL

Trep,...you better beat the limit and "kicker" fish you got at the KY Lake rally a few years ago!! (Still one of the better jokes I've played on someone!!) Do you still have that??:cool:

Mac - All of that stuff from KY lake is up on my office wall, the 1st Place Plaque, the Big Fish "lucky" toon, the Replica mount PLUS "Trep's Weigh In Bag"!!

And DUDE, I had 1 keeper last time (a good keeper at that), so Ya Buddy I'm going big!

GIT R DUN Trep! Man I wish I could be there with you? Remember now, when you won at Kentucky Lake you were "MR. TIN". You gave that up a few years ago and the bad luck onus just might be following you around? I hope not mind you, but you can never tell.:eek:

Good luck Michael..

Uncle Billy

Hey guys -Just got back from Gatlinburg,i see everything is just as planed.Trep see you at noon.Dennis and Justin hope to see ya that afternoon also.Have a safe trip

SEE you all soon

Frank

Guys - I am getting an EXTRA treat for this weekend, while my wife is staying with me Thursday PM I thought she would boogie at first light to Nashville, over dinner tonight for our 19th anniversary she said "you have my Rod and Reel in the boat right? The one thats pretty that Mac did. You are taking me fishing Friday morning aren't you??" LOL!! I had to stop at wallyworld and pick up another spool of 50lb braid to rig her up she wants to fish top waters in the morning Friday! She'll be heading out when Frank arrives at noon, what a great weekend ahead!

See ya all soon!

Back