Talk about Yellow

• Thread starter Brian Bell2 [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Bell2

Reaction score
Check the colors out on this 05 NX750, Its sure bright!
yellow.jpg

Saw a 901 in that scheme in Austin... cept the trailer was yeller too.

Cool and "too much" all at the same time!

My thoughts also.. I thought my yellow, white and red scheme was bright,, this combo will blind everyone on the lake :) But it does look cool.

I drive by the Stratos dealer almost everyday. They have one of their 21 footers sitting out there in that same color scheme. Pretty Hot!!

Harpo

Brian, my son has this same color on his 882. His tow vehicle is white. His trailer is yellow. Quite a dazzling sight!

that is a little tough on the eyes.

behind that sonoma it just might cause an accident.

GregD

Too COOL,, I was at the ramp on saturday and I guy with a Gambler was launching his boat as I was taking care of mine.. He gave me a nice compliment on the looks of my NX. Feels pretty good that a guy with a 40K boat took the time to check out my Nitro...

Got your 'nanner boat right here, come and get it.

DCP_0802.JPG

Brian - Great looking 750!! hey, noticed the galvenaized trailer, just wondering why? I wish I had gotten one instead of the painted one. IT doesn't look as good, but I think they will last longer, especialy if I ever want to go in the salt/brackish water!!

Trep,

I fish the St. Johns River here in JAX, and the dealer recomended it. They actualy stated that all rigs they sell come with a galv. trailer, that they had too many problems with the painted ones rusting out. Thanks for comps on my rig. I am realy pleased with it.

Trep,

my galvanized trailer is going on 14 years old.

The painted one sure look nice,but after hearing all the rust complaints.............

Steve - Bad news down here on IC Beer, not yet :-( Called the distributor and there is a HUGE buzz with a LOT of folks begging for it, maybe in a month or so!!!

Back