Taking the boat out today

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
I get to take the boat out!!! I am filming my boat on plane at WOT for a computer PowerPoint Project for my school and a arts festival coming up for the private schools in the Oklahoma City area....hope it works out.

BJ

HOLY MOLLY BJ!! I hope you're going out in an Iowa class battleship. That wind is off the chart. Hefner probably looks like the North Sea.

Harpo

I'm back...yes it was windy. I didn't go to hefner...NO WAY you will get me out there on a day like today, maybe in a 20 foot bass boat. My 18 does ok but not to film for a computer project. I went to draper...if i could post the videos i would buy i have a few pictures i will put in my folder later this evening.

Me!---I don't care if I am kid...I would go do it againg right now if it was light!!!!

BJ

100_0059.JPG

And by golly, BJ..... I'm just crazy enough to go with you! Makes me wonder how I got to be as old as I am! LOL!!

I guess Draper is a little more protected by the trees. Hefner is like a wind tunnel. That's why they have the wind surfing and sailing out there. Was it pretty choppy?

Besides the wind it was a beautiful day; 72 degrees.

Did I just hear a loud groan coming from the north?

Harpo

Its going to cool off....Yeah it was pretty choppy out there. that is the north side. to the right, it goes back south and when i circled out there it was about as choppy as it can be on Hefner...about 4 foot waves. That is the "Calmer" side i guess. It was choppy.

me!- you are welcome in my boat anytime!

BTW--never got to WOT..maybe 30 or 40 as the fastest!

Back