Spro crankbaits

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Slowinski

Reaction score
Ok I have always said baits were made

to catch fishermen.Well I got my spro

crankbaits from bps.It will be 4weeks before

I can use them.Snow again getting down to

4 above.I am beliving in all you people out

there.I know fishermen don't tell stroies

So I should take frist all year.Thanks guy's.

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, at least you put your subject under the right catagory... "Insurance". Yep, that is what the Little Johns are.... "Insurance". :lol::lol::lol:

All the best,

Glenn

I'm with Tox and I haven't used them yet either but, I can tell you from personal expeience with cranks that this will be hot Hot HOT!

I'm starting with three colors to cover my SM and LM bite and different conditions...

Red of course for those early spring smallies at Dale, Cell Mate for the clear water there and here at Caesers Creek, and Pigpen for Cloudy days.

I think I will eventually add all IF they prove out;)

Well I have one that Toxic gave me, and I have used it twice so far. Result, I want one or two of every color!! These baits flat out catch fish!! First time out with it and Toxic saw several of the fish I caught, like 2 in front of him in the first 4 cast!! But I caught over 20 fish that day on that bait, and last Saturday I had 10 on it!! I will have one on everytime I go out!

Man I only bought 2 when I got mine with reports like this I NEED more. Neeley you got any in your store ?

Good baits sell themselves. Like I promised you, the word will eventually get out but I only posted about them here to give y'all a little head start. I actually saw John Crews at the Richmond show and told him he did a good job with the bait. He just smiled and said..."I know, too damn good". :lol: I'll be putting in my order here soon with SPRO/Gamakatsu and you can bet I'll pick up some more. There are some new things coming out of the Yamamoto camp but they are not in production yet, I've been fishing with the prototypes, and they are good. Cashing in on the swimbait craze a little. Stay tuned, I'll keep ya in the know!!:lol::p

TOXIC

Thanks for the info.This is a great message

board.I go on a few others.This is the best.

It makes you feel like we all know each other.

People are helpful.:D

Latest posts

Back