Some pictures of my boat/truck

• Thread starter Brian Bell2 [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Bell2

Reaction score
Some pictures of my boat and truck, what do you think?
1.bmp

Brian, Sweet boat and truck! I like that color scheme on the boat it really attracts every fisherman's eye. Also like the truck, I can't wait to get a new one myself in a couple of years. I also have a garmin GPS but mounted mine right above the steering wheel, different boat though. That way when I'm screaming down the lake I don't have to worry about the mount and GPS getting hit by all the wind and possibly coming off the mount. Again, sweet set up you have there!!!!

Al,

Thanks, I am realy very happy with this setup. With the 115 it goes fast enough for me and is not too bad on gas. Yep, the colors closed the deal on this boat for me. The dealer had a all red / white model in the showroom, I asked if they had any others in stock, we walked out back, they were just unloading it from the trailer, when the salesman removed the cover I was blown away,, bought it that day.

If we all get together this fall for a Big Blue " unoffical " get together, I will be sure to bring my boat up.BTW, on the F150, did you know as IBMer's we get the XPLAN price. I got a heck of a deal on this truck. Feel free to contact me on sametime, I can give you all the details and contacts.

Brian, I knew we got certain discounts with several companies and thought I read something about getting Ford's for 1% over invoice. You know as an IBMer I have a card that give's me 10% off any service or parts? Not sure if that is for just the dealership up here or if it applies everywhere.

The xplan price for my F150 was several 100.00's below invoice, no dealers fees, all rebates and interest rate special.

Nothing like snagging a boat right as it's coming off the trailer. Nice looking rig.

--Casey

Al,

I through bolted my RAM mount with SS bolts, washers, lock washers, and used sure lock on the threads.

Oh no, my Banana boat has some competition! Nice color scheme. Have a 185 sport just like it except my trailer is yellow.

Teri,

Thanks,

I have seen the pics of your 185, very nice boat. I have had my NX for about 6 months now and everywhere I go, I get nice complements on it. It was a no-brainer when I saw the colors. The yellow & red is a attention getter.

Back