Size DOESN'T matter!

• Thread starter Bryan Fary [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/88
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
At home playing with my new digital camera. Thought I would post a couple of pics of the BIG day fishing yesterday. For the record, I caught the subject fish...but that really didn't matter as you will see. He just had to touch the fish and release it as he said "let it get bigger so we can catch it another day".

Ever seen a bigger smile? He didn't know it was a DINK, didn't matter to him....or me for that matter!

There are a couple of other new pics in my profile.

Bryan
MatthewFish.jpg

Where is the picture taken? Looks like you have flooding around that structure and then lawn in the background.

the picture was taken on high rock lake. if you remember last year, the lake almost went completely dry! my guess is that this homeowner used the low lake levels to do a little work on his bank. he had a boat house right on the water and had the shore concreted several feet into the water. i caught this fish on a railroad track that came down out of the building into the water for easy boat launching. i should have taken another picture of the house. it was massive. swimming pool in the back yard. while we were using their part of the lake, a guy rode a custom golf cart with BIG chrome wheels in his backyard. obviously, someone with more $$$ than they know what to do with. oh yeah...i forgot to mention that their lot was probably 2 acres with probably 75% waterfront. they were out on a point in the lake.

bryan

Back