Seat covers for vehicle

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VA Chris

Reaction score
I just purchased my Dad's 03 Expedition off my step-mother (dad passed away last year) and I want to put some seat covers on it since the material seems pretty susceptible to staining, etc. Anyone have any experience with a good, made to fit cover? Brand? how well they fit? Go with Neoprene? something else? I dont mind spending the money for a quality product and I dont want to go with off the shelf junk from the local PepBoys,Autozone, etc. Little help?

Marathon seat covers are great. Excellent fit and superior durability. They are not cheap to purchase but well worth it. I have a 2009 F-150 SuperCrew 4x4. The complete set front and rear with headrest covers and the center armrest cover is just over $500.00. A little more if you get storage pockets on the back of the seats. Check out there website and it will give you all your options and prices. I think you will have to add to cart like you are purchasing to get a total cost. Hope this helps. :)

Absolute best are Wet Okole, made in Hawaii. I had them on my wrangler. Super snug fit, waterproof and lasted a long time. I actually took them off and used them on the boat seats when they were getting ripped up pretty good. They lasted well even in the direct sun. Not cheap but they are the best out there. I actually wanted to partner with them and make a series for bassboats but they weren't interested.

TOXIC
http://www.wetokole.com

2004 FISO Super Crew, 40/20/40 front, 60/40 rear. Head rest covers, pockets, console cover [on Marathon]. $494 Marathon.$548 Wet Okele.

Back