Sad time of year- my last Tourney

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Jordan

Reaction score
The clock has swung past the hour of no return. The leaves fall for the last time on our T season. It is a dreaded day in New Hampshire as I prepare to kick some ass for the last time this year. Next May I start again the quest for the club trophy. Sorry to say that this season the best I will be able to do is 3rd place. If I had not scorched my 150, things might have been different. To some, this marks the excitement of hunting season, To me it marks only 1 more month before ice prevents fishing from my bass boat.

I don't really like to hunt but I break out the homebrew equipment and brew my own beer to drown the sorrow of a passing season.

And that's my friends Why I have to win so I have at least 1 reason at our winter meeting to dish outsome whoop ass. After my motor was replaced I've had a 1st, 2nd and 4th place finish in our last 3 T's I don't want to go out like our Red Sox's. where in April We'll win it this year, by june it's maybe well beat the Yankee's, by August it's wildcard and by sept there'a always next year.

Know the feeling well<

But I did finish first for the season in our club and finished 2nd in our early bird tournament we had this weekend, so start next season in good position. The fishings not overwith until the river freezes over. Good Fishing

Back