Rodlocker/Livewell Lights Pictures

• Thread starter Scott S. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/947/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott S.

Reaction score
Here is a few pictures of the "Livewell Lights" I installed into a rod compartment The other interior light is a "Perko" Brand.
MVC-008F.JPG

The "Tip Lighted Toggle Switches" worked great. They illuminate when the dash lights are on and switch from green to red when the rodlocker lights are turned on. Very easy to find if you fish at night.
MVC-009F.JPG

Essox, nicely done. I like that idea of the livewell lights in the rod locker. Hmmmmm more things to tinker with.

Mike

Essox - That's your new LUND right? Did you do the installs yourself (looks professional)?

Yes I installed them myself.. I enjoy the "rigging" part of owning a boat. The square on the dash was actually meant for an in-dash locator. I chose to put that up top and add a few extra gauges, hour meter, 12 volt outlets and a few other things. Sorry Its a Lund, but I used the same lighting on my last Tracker and it worked well. I have some part numbers and additional rigging pictures if anyone wants to take a look, drop me an email. Sure wish Lund Had a board like this.

Back