Richmond Fishing Expo this Weekend

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Favors

Reaction score
Hey guys who's going down this weekend to Richmond? I will be there working in the Kipper Sticks Custom Rods both, as well as Teddy Carr's booth, please stop by and say hi. If you spend alot of time on the Potomac fishing a frog, make sure you come see the Frog Rod I help Kipper Sticks design. If I do say so myself it came out really good!!! I had them make it will a relative soft tip, but a strong butt section, this helps in not missing fish on the blow ups, but gives you plenty of strength to get them up out of the grass and in the boat! My hook up ratio has improved dramatically since using it.

Teddy Carr?? Oh, really?? Good story behind that one Scottie?

I will be there this weekend wandering around.

I'll be down on Sunday with my wife and daughter. Not really in the market for anything, but need to get out of the house.

Somebody had to pick up the slack when the "Senior Guide" skipped town mid-season!!:lol: I will not be back for the show but I will be back for the BPS show on the weekend of 02/20 in Hampton. I don't get paid to be in Teddy's booth!!:lol: No firm dates yet but the BPS in Ft Lauderdale and Orlando both want me to do some shows there as well. I'll also be on the road for Gamakatsu but don't know where yet. This is all dependent on my work schedule though. I may be out of the state but I am not out of the game!!:p:p

TOXIC

Carlos, as you can see above the "Senior, Old Fart, Over the Hill (which ever you prefer)Guide" bailed down south:p, I will trying to pick up the slack in his absence!:lol:

Slack is probably NOT the word to use but "tight lines". "Slacker" might be a better word!

:lol::lol::lol:

All the over priced stuff all in one location!!!

And you pay to get in to see it. What a deal....

:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back