Registation Numbers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Bell2

Reaction score
Folks, on a NX750 where do you recommend placing the numbers, above or below the rub rail and how far forward in front on console.

thanks

Read your local Regs. They usually spell out where they have to be and how large they have to be. Some even have to be reflective.

TOXIC

Have the same boat and placed mine below the rail as far forward as I could. I think they start at about the last 1/3 of the rod box lid would have to go home and look for sure.

Brian

Most states have a drawing on the boat registration deplicting the proper placement of the stickers. You may want to look into custom numbers and letters at your local sign shop. They cost more that the ones at WallyWorld but are well worth it especially for your new baby. Ofcourse if you'r really up to it have one made of your name to put on the windshield or motor cowling. I was going to do that until I reasoned that it would be too easy for someone to find me and get even if I had my name on the boat. You may also want to have the numbers tatooed on your arm as a rememberence of this blessed event. Ask Teri for details on tatooing.

fatrap

fatrap

Thanks guys... teri.. what do you think .. get my numbers tatooed on my arm? :)

Back