Rear fishing seat ???

• Thread starter Mr Bass [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/12729
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Bass

Reaction score
I saw this picture with rear fishing seat lowered all the way to the deck on the 882, how do I do this with my boat ????
NX-882DC_R2_D05.jpg

Mr. B -

The seat is in the normal position - it's just the angle of the picture.

I can't see a model number, but it's likely a 700 or 750 and they have relatively short rear decks.

mr bass,

that is an NX882.

like CJL said just remove the seat from th epost and put the seat right into the deck hole.

i also use that set up for my son. fits him just fine.

GregD

Me,

I would have to disagree, that picture shows the seat without the post, the pin from the seat is connected right to the floor pin receiver.

Ooops! I read Mr. B's question wrong..... I thought he had asked if it were moved FORWARD not LOWERED!

My reading comprehension skills just went down to a 4th grade level! LOL!!

That is and 882 for sure, its ont boat featured on nitro's 882 webpage. here is another shot of the boat, its clearly an 882. The large pedistal will come apart and work as shown in the picture.
NX-882DC_R6_D05.jpg

The picture would make more sense if it was shown in the front. It is difficult to see around the front seat if it is on the pedestal. If I am going on a long run I will remove the seat and the pedestal so I can see properly. The bike seat with hydraulics is a little easier to see around but not much.

Yep, 882 with the 1.77 swivl-eze post removed. My boat was delivered with the seat in that position and I had a devil of a time prying it out. Since then I have cut away the long carpet fibers that were trailing down into the base and it now pops in and out with ease! (Used a sanding drum on a drill per suggestion of some one on this board.)

One of the guys at the local BPS told me, he uses his seat in this position on the front deck when he is shooting jigs under pontoons for crappie! And, he had very long legs!:)

Harry

I guess I'm kinda slow sometimes. If I get the chance to take my 6yr old grandson out on the boat this summer I was wondering about him sitting in the seat with the pedastal attached...now I know, don't add the pedastal pole.

Waterwings, that's exactly what I do with my five year old, it's better than him standing on the rear deck and way better than his legs dangling off the seat when the pedestal is attached. I have witnessed him try to get off the chair and it's too high for him to get a good stance comming off the chair.

CJL,

yep, exactly what crossed my mind after I thought about it. The wife and I are really looking forward to taking him out for his first time :)

Back