Really Nice Fish

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
47b8da35b3127ccea808e491c64100000010102AZNnLRk5csa

For some reason, I can't get the picture any bigger.. Sorry!

BALTIMORE COUNTY, MD

Thanx Mini...BillyBob can't get it thru his thick head that some can't see them like I explained before.:lol:

Thanks Mini... I've posted quite a few pics here but for some reason the last couple I tried wouldn't produce as I wanted.. I used to upload them to my library and then post them but I couldn't get the 'upload' to work this time or get it into my library.

It would upload directly from Shutterfly but it always turned out that small size. I used every graphics program I have to change the size and when I opened the picture up in those programs, they were as big as I changed them too. I don't know.

I finally got one to upload to my library, with Rich's help, and I'm going to try it again right here and see what happens.

I've only got a think head because I've had to listen to Norfers like Tee for too long..:p:p

White Perch Record.jpg

Uncle Billy

Hooooooorrrrrraaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::cool::cool:

Gentlemen, that's a really nice fish and on lite gear he's a kick to get to the boat. Heck even with normal Spinning Gear, not lite, he's quite a handful and some darn fine eating too..

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back