Ranger price question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Heilman

Reaction score
Can anyone give me an idea what a 2005 21' z series Ranger would run in price with a 250 Verado... I am fishing the Everstatrt series this year and was curious if the ranger incentives would justify the price of a new boat..

Thanks

I saw a similar rig at the Charlotte boat show for about $35,000.00. However, I don't believe it had a Verado on it.

The dealer here was offering $6-8,000.00 discounts on new Ranger Z series.

Tex

Depending on the options on the boat I would guess that a Z21 with a 250 Verado would run in the 40k's at the very least.

A boat dealer here had a Triton from the bassmaster in Charlotte with a 250 Verado and the "sticker" price was $54,000. Never actually saw it, but that was the price posted in the paper in their ad.

I thought I saw a Z21 with Verado 250 on ProBass.com for mid 40s

A 520 Z with a 225 lists for 43,000 thats just the rig..so go from there..I would guess around 50,000 for a Z 21 with the 250 a rough guess...JR

Holy mucho dinero Batman! I can't see the day that I'll ever tow something that costs more that my truck. LOL

<i>EDIT Unless I win it ;-)</i>

This Is Somthing that I DIDN'T say, Dealer mark up runs approx 3-8 percent......The Phantom......

Pat I said 3 to 8 you get more ?????? Sometimes It's only 2 percent If I like ya... Thats on the Boat..Options are neg....JR

Pat It depends on who Is buying the boat..HA HA,,I know It was off I was having fun...JR

Back