Rally Winner of the Best Legs Contest

• Thread starter Teri C. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8544/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Guess who these belong to....The picture still doesn't do them justice.
Rotation%20of%20Resize%20of%202004-04-19%20048.jpg

That has to be Mr Bass himself....Trep

I first saw Trep in shorts in a hotel hallway in the Tampa area, about 5 years ago (hotel fire alarm went off around Midnight or so).

I'd recognize them bony pins every time. It should be against the law for him to display those toothpicks (along with the knobby knees) in public.

Tex

Are you sure you them shorts big enough Trep? Almost looks like a dress. LOL You're gonna have to have Mac draw you some legs!!!!!

Looks like they need a shave, too.

bzzzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzz

Unbelievable!!! I've seen birthday cake candles with more beef on'em!! That's just wrong Teri!!! LMAO!!!

Quick, somebody call security, a chicken got loose from the kitchen.......!!! Trep, you're not gonna be able to buy a break after the hawg you caught!!

TOXIC

ROFL @ Barham!

"Culottes"!!

I had forgotten about those!!

(Thank God!!!)

BBWWWAAAAAA

OK guys it's SHORTs!! Not Culottes OR Skorts!! It just looks that way in the picture!!! Otherwise you'd be able to see g-string!!! LOL

Hey these legs won me the "knobby knees" contest on my honeymoon cruise!!! LOL And to think Beka still stayed with me!!!

Beka stayed because she is running a long term science project on how to prop up a body with small sticks!

Beka must be one h@LL of a woman. Did she even see those before the honeymoon? You have all my respect as King Tin but I'm putting some long pants in the mail:)

Bill

Back