Pump Out Feature

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee dustin

Reaction score
I took my boat (2004 PT175 with 50HP Merc) out for the first time on Saturday. I could not have been more pleased with how the boat performed. I am new to boating and I think I figured out how to use most of the features on the boat but could not get the water to pump out of the livewell. I followed the instructions of "Pump Out Feature Pull Recurculator Nozzle Activate Recir/Man Switch" but I could not see anything happening as far as the water level going down. Is it possible to empty the livewell while you are on the water or is the only way to empty the livewell to pull the plug when you get off the water?

Thanks!

Lee

Sounds like you're doing it the way it was designed. I've done mine once and noticed it was not as fast as I thought it should be, but that could just be me being impatient as usual :rolleyes:

if you open the live well drain switch/lever while running across the lake you will empty the wells. i have done it by accident and had my fish sitting in 3" of water when i got to the next spot. i wont do that again.

GregD

Back